A coaching environment that dissolves the limitations of history, expectations and assumptions
The coaching relationship is a designed alliance, in which both the coach and the participant are active collaborators.
Individual Coaching: meets weekly or bi-weekly through face-to-face meetings, Skype or conference calls with an assigned coach. Coaching sessions are designed to accomplish specific and measurable goals.
Group Coaching: each group consists of a number of colleagues or like-minded professionals meeting weekly or bi-weekly with an assigned coach. The group is designed to support and encourage each other, through the sharing of struggles, experiences and accomplishments. Group sessions are also available through conference calls coordinated by the coach.
Our Coaches Will:
- Focus entirely on you
- Listen, affirm and ask open-ended questions
- Hold you accountable as you reach your dreams and aspirations
- Follow your agenda toward growth and change
- Look at your potential rather than your performance
- Support you
- Broaden your perspective
Individual Benefits of Coaching:
- Personal and professional growth
- More effective in day-to-day activities
- Increased awareness and insight
- Answering the question: Am I worth it?
- Achieving goals set by you
- Challenging internal dialogue: attitudes, behavior, skill and expectations
- Organizations thrive with increased productivity and added profitability
- Managers become better leaders
- Employees personal and professional growth
- Staff development
- Improved communication
- Improved organizational health